Saturday, July 19, 2008

MPSS

Alright i came across this MPSS group account on facebook. And when i clicked on it, nothing much.
But there was a MPSS site, and was prolly the official website of MPSS and clicked on it.

Walla! I saw , from left XiaoWei, Abu, Faisal and Denise's face! Seriously million-dollar smiles lah all of them. I miss Abu! Missed the chance to go back for PL camp :(


Mann i miss working with the PLs and Councillors
Miss the corridors, the recesses, the uniform, the teachers, the sleeping in class, the boring lessons, the checking of the time on the clock...

Most importantly..
The release time of 1:35pm.......... The 15-20 mins bus ride from home to school from Sec1 - 3, and the 35mins-40 mins of bus ride to school from Bedok rsvr.. :(

I miss MPSS so much that i even miss Track.
Why is so Life so hard. :/

I will definitely come back on Teachers' Day. No matter how important grades are over here, i'll be back!(Terminator).

And graduation ceremony to have fun taking pictures with OUR(hopefully there'll be people willing to come back with me..) juniors.
And i think i remember promising Apple(asked me to only say i acknowledge as Apple if i call him Apple) to take pics with him if he promoted to Sec5.

Waaaaaaaaa i miss Sec sch! I miss the East! I miss MPSS!

No comments: