Monday, July 28, 2008

Back from ze dead!

Alrighty! It's a short one, but finally got some blogging material lah! So many times i wanto update here, but like nothing leh. Only got my own life, but this blog's not for myself so couldn't. This post is just for display stuff and all that so not really about me. But anyway, nice sunset today. Now the ladder up to the roof is locked and i have to climb around the thingy hor.

See the top is open right. They go lock lor. The security guard perhaps. Stupid, make me kana cut climbing lor. I had to climb around this metal thing lah x.x Appreciate my art okay.

I think this one was the best i took today. Got some ventilator blocking, then had to only use one hand to take. So the angles for all the pics not v good, so this one's prolly the best i got. Including colours. The below ones i used flash o.O


And just to show you it's NOT edited, here's one edited pic to show you how an edited pic looks like.

The end.


:D Goodbye peopleeee :(

No comments: