Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane.

I was eating nasi lemak that had crabstick, and i was randomly thinking and wanted to ask both Angie and Cath w/o using sms-es, and also for all to see

"Don't you both miss MPSS' chilli crabstick?!"

Rmb how it was the craze amongst us. Woots we gotta go back there soon and get some! Hopefully it's still there. Even if it's not, i'm sure there's alot more than we miss over there besides the food - although there ARE other things we miss, like just the environment, food is still important.

Anyway girls, and to readers, i'll be sleeping early today cos i gotta wake up at a ridiculous time tomorrow. x.x so if you haven't said goodbye, don't be late! cos

"i'm leaving on a jet plane. don't know when i'll be back again. oh baby i hate to go. So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me. Hold me like you'll never let me go"

aww quite a fave of mine.
Leaving on a jet plane - chantal kreviazuk

Anyway the "don't know when i'll be back again" is cos, you never know i might just die there. But i'm not feeling "i hate to go". it's just part of the song.

Don't miss me too much okay. I know it's not easy, so hard and so tough. hahaha but y'all do fine. I'M SO DAMN SURE
YOU'LL JUST DO FINE LAH. i'm so angry. can you all NOT do fine and say you'll die without me? lol. wdv.

I am kinda scared though. Arghhhh ~ goodbye cruel worldddd!

No comments: